This week has brought a big change to our Saturday morning Strong Mama and Zumbini classes. As of February 9th, all classes will be moved to a new location. This effects everyone registered for Saturday classes, anyone doing a makeup class Saturday mornings, or drop-ins for Strong Mama.
As many of you know, the heating in Third Space Wellness has been on/off the last few weeks. The problem has now come to the point that we cannot continue to have classes in this location beyond this weekend.
This Saturday, February 2nd will be our last class at Third Space Wellness. Please dress yourselves and your little ones in layers for these classes.
I will arrive early to get all of the space heaters working, but the floor may still be chilly. Please dress in layers that can be removed if needed.
Next Saturday, February 9th all classes will begin in our new location at the Highwood Theater located at 914 Silver Spring Ave. (This change is only a few blocks away!)
Here are some things to know about this new location:
- Location is Highwood Theater, 914 Silver Spring Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Parking is free on the street or in the Fenton Street Village (Garage 4).
- Class is held on the second floor and there are no elevators. Please leave strollers/ car seats in the car as much as possible.
- As you enter the main double doors into the building, you will see a staircase in the middle of the entryway. Take the stairs to the second floor, turn left, and follow the hallway until you see our space or hear the music.
- Bathrooms are located on the first floor near the entrance.
I really appreciate your flexibility with this unexpected change. I am so grateful to find a space that is excited to host these classes so we can keep having fun each Saturday morning.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! I will be sending a few email reminders to make sure everyone has seen the change; if you already read one email, please delete the follow-up messages without unsubscribing. This is the best way for me to reach all of you!
Thank you for sharing your Saturdays with me!