Hi Everyone! My name is Amanda and I am the owner of Bouncing Bambini!
When I started this company in 2014, I knew I wanted to bring the joy of music and movement to the littlest dancers with the Zumbini® program. After having my own bundle of joy, I realized how much bonding and fun could be shared in baby wearing dance classes so I started Baby Mombo. Now I’m helping all mamas feel stronger with my new set of pre/postnatal fitness classes, Strong Mama.
One of my biggest passions is educating young children. After receiving my Masters in Early Childhood Education, I went on to teach for years in private and public school settings with ages Birth through Pre-K. In addition to classroom settings, I have loved teaching early childhood classes such as Acro, Ballet, Tap, Creative Movement, Parent-Child, Gymnastics, and Music in many different locations! My dance background includes West African Dance to Competitive Hip Hop to dancing as a Mascot (Huckleberry the Cow for the Staten Island Yankees, true story!!)
- B.S. and M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified for Adults and Pediatrics
- AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America) Group Exercise Certified
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist
- Licensed Zumbini®, Zumba®, Zumba Kids®, Aqua Zumba®, and Plate by Zumba® Instructor
- Notary Public (Yes, I can notarize too!)